- Since 1989 this intimate school has provided academic intensive care to more than 600 youth at risk who are now young adults with hope.
- Over 17,500 volunteer hours lovingly provided the last 10 years
- Recognized by Gates Foundation for highest graduation rate in country for like schools
- 96% of seniors graduate; 89% of graduates pursue higher education and/or are employed within a year of graduation
Statistics about the 2008-09 school year:
- During First Quarter, new students at SUA earned an average of 38.46% more credit in their first quarter than the average credit earned per quarter from the previous school (Does not include true freshman).
- The mean grade point average of all students at SUA for the first quarter was 3.36.
- The mode grade point average for the first quarter was 3.64.
- From 2nd Quarter enrollment: 64% of students are African American. 15% are White. 9% are Asian/Pacific Islander. 12% are multiracial.
- Nearly half of all students at SUA, or more, qualify for free or reduced student lunches – indicating that half of the students, or more, from fall quarter are from low income families.
Arise, shine, for your light has come. Thank you, God, for bringing us into Your presence to reflect your glory as we together walk humbly, act justly and love mercy with all our mind, heart, soul and strength this MLKing Jr Day and throughout this new year.
Student led conferences happening now - powerful engagement with parents, staff and mentors as students articulate their vision for their future, identify strengths and areas of growth. Inspirational - calling vision into reality! Our students are God's masterpieces!
Today's mighty breakfast crew - and their creations? Breakfast burritos!
SUA is enrolling! If you know a high school student who needs help, our staff works with students one-on-one. Students can graduate ready to succeed in life after high school, and pursue higher education and a career.
sua.org You want to graduate from high school, but despite all your best efforts, getting a diploma feels out of reach. You're behind on credits. You're overwhelmed. You want to improve your grades, but you don't know how.
SUA students are engaging today with National Black Law Students Association from programs at Santa Clara, University of Oregon, San Diego, Seattle University , University of Hawaii - valuable and inspiring narratives!
Thank you to everyone who made a special year-end gift to SUA! Because of your support, students like Milton are starting off the New Year strong and transforming their lives.
It's your last chance to transform a student's life in 2016! Give now and your gift DOUBLES, up to $15,000!
donate.crista.org Do something good this December! Because of a generous donor, all donations to SUA for this campaign will be doubled!
|Monday||8am - 5pm|
|Tuesday||8am - 5pm|
|Wednesday||8am - 5pm|
|Thursday||8am - 5pm|
|Friday||8am - 5pm|
The Ballard High School Dance Team is a dance education program and competitive dance team for Ballard High School Athletics & Performing Arts in Seattle.
The Northwest School is a diverse community of people who challenge each other to learn in a healthy, creative, and collaborative atmosphere of respect for ourselves, others, and the environment.
Holy Names Academy Alumnae
The mission of Lakeside School is to develop in intellectually capable young people the creative minds, healthy bodies, and ethical spirits needed to contribute wisdom, compassion, and leadership to a global society.
Volunteer-delivered, K-12 programs foster work readiness, entrepreneurship & financial literacy skills. JA's experiential learning inspires kids to dream big and reach their potential.
www.bishopblanchet.org 8200 Wallingford Ave. North Seattle, WA 98103 206.527.7711